Signing up to our platform could not be easier, powered by Auth0 we currently support Google and GitHub soical connections (https://www.pingsphere.io/signup). Once you've created an account you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox and are ready to go. You're able to change your account details any time in My Account.
New accounts have a free quota of 20 monitors which will get you started with monitoring your service. Should you require more you're able to upgrade your account at any time.
If you're looking for more advanced monitoring like server performance or kubernetes then checkout our Enterprise monitoring page and drop us a line via live chat to see how we can help you.
Upgrading your account
Should you wish to upgrade your account to add additional monitors you can do so at any point with the following steps.
- Navigate to Billing.
- Add your card details to the Stripe Card details box.
- Navigate to Subscriptions
- Select which account plan you would like and checkout.
- Review and agree with the checkout.
- Your monitor allowance will be updated to match the plan you have selected.
All our accounting is processed by stripe.
We do not handle or store any card details except from what is available in stripe.